Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Quick DCU/Columbus Preview

Very quickly - DCU has looked good at times. Columbus has looked solid in the front, a little messy in the back... like Etcheverry's mullet.

I would imagine I'm with almost everyone in DCU fandom that expects a hard working, attack minded recovery from the game away at Salt Lake last weekend where we were thoroughly embarassed (again).

It's going to be a beautiful night out for some footie and I expect the crowd will be nice even though its a weekday. Looking for a goal from Fred (I think he shoots the ball) and one from the big man Peralta... and maybe best case a bonus goal from Quaranta since he's been so dedicated to pleasing the home fans in order to get back in good graces.

I think we give one up to Schelleto's brilliance... but end 3-1 DC and get this train back on track. Will try and snap a few pictures and possibly attempt this Twitter from the game. Vamos United!

No comments: